Pins in OBX

Stay away from the Dairy Queen ( next to the mini golf) on the main
drag. BoP and SMB were in horrible condition and the ice cream was
terrible..

Dan,

I just came back from there and here is what I can remember

The pier mentioned above had about 8 pins all in horrible shape most not
working as I recall they were LOTR, Harley Davidson, Whirlwind, some older
pins I did not recognize and 2 other DMDs (williams) I cannot remember

The 1 bowling alley there had 3 pins -- Elvis in the arcade when you first
come in and then in the back "pool hall" area they have a Ripleys and
something like a Firepower or something. All good shape but hard to hear
since its a bowling alley

There is a mini-golf place on the main drag there (3 course and they are all
"flat like") no THEMEING (ie dinosaurs or shipwrecks) it is near a place
called Capt Franks hot dogs (EXCELLENT Dogs!!) and is on the right as you
come down the main street there with the beach on your left. I cannot
remember the name though. Big place with an orange roofed building I
think -- they had AFM, FT, SWEP1, Getaway, and a Slugfest as I recall --
these were in pretty nice shape considering they were on location.

Last place I recall was the only Movie Theater there had a TSPP -- good
condition.

Thats all I can remember. I am sure there are more around but thats all we
saw when we went Memorial Day week.

Greg