Pins that go in molex connectors on ARII boards?

I had a molex connector snap off an ARII board. The pins that hold it in
place obviously aren't the crimp style. They are soldered into the board.
Anyone know where I can get these, or what that style is called?

Chuk <chuk@ourcade.com> wrote:
: I had a molex connector snap off an ARII board. The pins that hold it in
: place obviously aren't the crimp style. They are soldered into the board.
: Anyone know where I can get these, or what that style is called?

Jameco carries those now.
They're just solder tail .093s

--
Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu