[SOLVED] Pixel 3 Battery Life Issues

FurryVengence

Commendable
Jul 26, 2019
Unsure if its VIA software, or just a bad battery. Lately towards 5 o clock on any given day I'm seeing my phone down to 30%. The reader claims that will last till 9 but in reality it doesn't. I start getting low battery warning and it buzzes my smart watch and lights up my phone. Its a pain.

I thought at first it was just more use and Im being crazy. But according the battery metrics I only have my phone on for about an hour of screen on time total for any given day. That battery level degradation seems a bit much. I've only had the phone about 7 months. I feel like battery wear should be a far better than this.

Anyone having similar issues or knows of a fix. The app with the most use is youtube at about 3% total use.

Solution
So if anyone some how comes across this I figured out my own issue.

Somehow my Google Play Services had a substantial memory cache that was being checked and added to hourly. It took over "143%" consumption. Which was just odd. Clearing that out appears to have done the trick. I can make it 10 PM over 30 % on normal use.

Hope this helps someone :)

FurryVengence

Commendable
Jul 26, 2019
So if anyone some how comes across this I figured out my own issue.

Somehow my Google Play Services had a substantial memory cache that was being checked and added to hourly. It took over "143%" consumption. Which was just odd. Clearing that out appears to have done the trick. I can make it 10 PM over 30 % on normal use.

Hope this helps someone :)

Solution