Jan 22, 2019
wondering others thoughts on which is the better budget phone needing to buy a new phone because my phone stopped being able to charge. looking for most bang for buck for these three phones but if anyone has any better phone suggestions other than these for relatively the same price i would love to here those aswell. thank you.

TJ Hooker

Titan
Ambassador
Don't know anything about the A9, but my GF just got the 3a (her first android) and seems to be loving it.

Same great camera as the other Pixel 3s, processor is still fast enough for typical use, good battery life. I think it uses plastic instead of glass for the body but you wouldn't know, still feels like a premium phone (not that it matters of you use a case).

Agree with above, XL or not is about personal size preference more than anything.

Sagar_20

Distinguished
If these are the only two choices, then Google pixel 3A is hands down the better choice. Pixel 3A XL won't be the bang for the buck, just a bigger display and bigger battery, while Galaxy A9 is an outdated, mediocre and overpriced smartphone. If the price difference is not too much, better go for the Google Pixel 3. It has better cpu, cameras, water/dust resistance and wireless charging.