[SOLVED] Pixel usb-c earbuds compatibility

brunolopespontes

Prominent
Jun 1, 2018
Hi everyone, I don't know if this is the right thread, but I want to ask something.
I'm looking for some new earphones, and since I use the Mi MIX 3 (which doesn't have an headphone jack), I was looking for ones that didn't need that connection, since I don't want to take the dongle everywhere I go. So, between Bluetooth and type c earphones, I already had Bluetooth, and the experience I had was pretty good considering the price, I have the mpow flame, and for the price, everything is pretty good in them, from sound to battery, the only reason I'm looking for ones with cable is, first, something with cable against something Bluetooth of the same price, generally, will have better sound, and second and most important, even tho my mpow flame had amazing battery, I want something that doesn't run out of battery, since I listen a lot to music.
So, at last, after a lot of research, I found that the pixel usb c earbuds are actually pretty good for their price, and even have google assistant commands, which isn't a must for me, but I could give it use. My only problem here, as the title says, is that I have seen some people say that it worked with their OnePlus and huawei, but I have heard people saying that it didn't work with their devices and had problems, so I want to know, so I don't just waste money, do these earbuds work on my Mi MIX 3?
P.S. If you have any suggestions for a better earphone option, feel free to say.

Last edited:
Solution
I would expect nearly any USB-C headset/ear buds will work with the Pixel. I use a Bose set of cans, with a USB-C adapter with my Pixel 3 XL and performance is excellent.

The Pixel earbuds that came with my phone also work well with my laptop. Compatibility has been good in both directions.

COLGeek

Cybernaut
I would expect nearly any USB-C headset/ear buds will work with the Pixel. I use a Bose set of cans, with a USB-C adapter with my Pixel 3 XL and performance is excellent.

The Pixel earbuds that came with my phone also work well with my laptop. Compatibility has been good in both directions.

Solution