Question pixelated/distorted screen into a freeze

Jul 1, 2022
hello, i have been experiencing this problem, it mostly happens when i play a browser game and i have tested various browsers with different settings, however the issue persists, when i open the game and play for a couple minutes the screen starts getting pixelated, distorted, the colors start looking all mixed up and it gets worse the longer i keep the game open but when i close the browser its usually fine, even tho the problem will continue to exist even after i exit browser if i stay on it for too long, like a black square appears on my screen where the color was all messed up. what could be the cause? keep in mind this has happened with various versions of my nvidia driver so i am not sure about that, sometimes it will say nvidia driver crashed and recovered too it has hardly ever happened outside browsers. also i do not know why but my resulution used to be 1440x900 however since i got another graphics card, only full screen resolution is 1280x720 and 1440x900 option disappeared altogether

Jul 1, 2022
Please parse the specs to your build like so:
CPU:intel pentium g620 was overheating for a while but it just needed some cleaning and temp dropped to standard range
Motherboard: asus p8h61 rev3 is the oldest part along with the cpu and ram my monitor is also from 2008 i believe
Ram: 2 2gb 1600 rams
SSD/HDD: its an old 1tb drive issue is unrelated to this one as far as i know
GPU: biostar 2gb ddr5 gt730
PSU: green eco gp 300a less than 1 year old
Chassis: green ava
Monitor: samsung sync master bw1953
include the age of the PSU, apart from it's make and model.

we can then move forward with the issue at hand.