Pixelated-like graphical error

Sep 24, 2018
It's been my problem usually when I'm playing games. I already check if its because of the electric current but still no success. It can be very annoying sometimes when it randomly occurs. When I brought it to a technician and I was ask to play a game there but it never occurred so they said it could be the monitor itself. I didn't test another monitor yet because I only had 1 monitor but I'm still thinking if the main problem could be the processor since it is already 4 years old since I bought it. I would like to ask for help for what else could be the reason it occurs? Please help

Processor: AMD A8-7500 RADEON R7
Graphics card:RED DRAGON AMD RADEON RX 550 2GB
Motherboard:GIGABYTE F2A68HM-DS2
Hard disk: WESTERN DIGITAL 500GB
Memory: KINGSTON DDR3 8GB 1600MHZ (LOW PROFILE) (only 1 ram)
Operating System: WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE 64-bit
PSU: 400 Watts Power Supply (Local)

mcUSF.png

Sep 24, 2018
I tried your suggestion and when I try running off the onboard dvi there were no pixelated issues then I put back the video card and pixelated issues came back. My usual games where it mostly occurs are Assassin's Creed Games, Resident evil 6, Dying light, etc. My specs matched the recommended system requirements so I think there shouldn't be no problems. Do I need to brought it to the nearest technician.

budgetgamer12345

Respectable
Sep 8, 2017

I think your GPU might be dying.

Sep 24, 2018
I see. Though when I brought the whole system unit to the technician (with the video card connected) there were no pixelated issues which i need for it to happen idk maybe for replacement but thank you everyone for the help I appreciate it!

budgetgamer12345

Respectable
Sep 8, 2017

Check if you have the latest GPU drivers, if that didn't solve the problem you can try to install Windows 7 and see if the pixelated screen issue has been fixed. If that also didn't solve the problem try to boot your system with ONE ram stick and play some games for about an hour.

budgetgamer12345

Respectable
Sep 8, 2017

Maybe you need to do that risky oven method to save your GPU, but this is not a permanent fix and will only give your GPU some extra months to life.

EDIT: When did you bought your GPU?

Sep 24, 2018
It was December of 2017. Good news though, when I separate the power cord of the monitor from the frequently used outlet then plug in to another outlet. I used an extension to reach that outlet and right now no pixelated graphics issue occurs. I'm still observing if the issue will occur.

budgetgamer12345

Respectable
Sep 8, 2017

Nice! Keep us updated please.

Sep 24, 2018
I now concluded that the cord for the monitor should be the only plugged in the outlet. When there was an appliance plugged in to the outlet there was a minor pixelated issue.

budgetgamer12345

Respectable
Sep 8, 2017

So everything is working now?