• Now's your chance win big! Join our community and get entered to win a RTX 2060 GPU, plus more! Join here.

Pi Cast Episode 3 streams live on Tuesday, August 4th at 2:30 pm ET (7:30 PM BST). Watch live right here!

Catch Scharon on the Tom's Hardware Show live on Thursday, August 6th at 2:00 pm ET (7:00 PM BST). Click here!

Question Pixelated texts and Icons until I hover over them???

Tigerwarrior1

Commendable
Jul 8, 2017
Hello!

I'm having this problem where most of my text and icons on my desktop and some other apps become pixelated and sort of distorted. Even on chrome websites or discord icons/texts. For texts, if I hover over them, they'll turn back to normal until I stop hovering over it. It's not the same for icons though. However, whenever I'm gaming or streaming media, it's perfectly fine.

I have 2 photos that show exactly what it looks like. Screenshotting my desktop captures exactly what it looks like so I know it's not a monitor problem.

In the first photo, you'll see everything how I see it, including the icons on the bottom taskbar, the text on the settings menu, and even my rainmeter icons.

In the second, I'll hover over a setting in the settings menu to show how it turns back to normal on hover. The text I'll hover over will be "Choose which folders appear on Start"

(Screenshots)

Thanks!

ASK THE COMMUNITY