wf

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2004

Recently my Pixma 4000 does not show a print preview, although the box in
the print dialogue is ticked. It just starts printing at once, in all
applications. All other options work fine, just not the preview function. I
didn't change any printer settings, nor did I install any obscure or
unreliable new programs.
It happens in all applications so far. I uninstalled/reinstalled the driver
twice, but no luck. Is there something in Windows which can cause this?
Can anyone shed some light on this? Thanks.

Byte

Start>Control Panel>Printers and Faxes>rightclick your Pixma printer and
click Properties>Advance tab. Now tick "Enable advanced printing
features>Apply>OK
--
Some days you're the windshield,
some days you're the bug.