[SOLVED] Place micro ATX board on ATX stand off?

GauravNikoBellic

Honorable
Sep 4, 2014
Hi everyone,

I have a ATX case which is a cooler master case and I was earlier using a ATX motherboard in this case. I have now disassembled the motherboard and now I am buying a new processor and motherboard and the new motherboard is mATX board and I just wanted to know can I place my new mATX board on same stand off where my old ATX case was mounted ? I don't have spare standoff with me anymore. Please advice, thanks

Hi everyone,

I have a ATX case which is a cooler master case and I was earlier using a ATX motherboard in this case. I have now disassembled the motherboard and now I am buying a new processor and motherboard and the new motherboard is mATX board and I just wanted to know can I place my new mATX board on same stand off where my old ATX case was mounted ? I don't have spare standoff with me anymore. Please advice, thanks
Yes, mATX uses less standoffs but the ones it uses are in same place as other sizes.

Hi everyone,

Yes, mATX uses less standoffs but the ones it uses are in same place as other sizes.

GauravNikoBellic

Honorable
Sep 4, 2014
Okay thank you very much for your reply. So I can simply install my new Matx motherboard once I receive it without installing or making any changes to current stand off. Am I correct?

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS