Question Places to store passwords Encrypted?

madne$$

Distinguished
Sep 27, 2012
Hi Members.

It's came to light that I may have to change my passwords/strings for quite a lot of my applications and programs.

After loosing my rockstar account and one Gmail account to a ransomware/Trojan.

Norton has a good encryption password generator but I won't remember all those strings for each program.

Curious if you could recommend a decent password generator?

Somewhere safe to store them?
I'm happy to have them on Linux and type them in manually.

Thoughts??

One last thing I am getting quite a lot of VERIFY YOUR NOT A HUMAN, when browsing on my PC and Android, what could trigger these?

Don't worry I reinstalled my OS clean wipe with new hardware too.

Thanks for reading and replying in due time.

Madness

Lutfij

Titan
One last thing I am getting quite a lot of VERIFY YOUR NOT A HUMAN, when browsing on my PC and Android, what could trigger these?
Generally when your IP is bombarding a site or that the site is experiencing high traffic from your IP/ISP/region. It doesn't rule out your system being hijcaked and then is being used to access sites.

Don't worry I reinstalled my OS clean wipe with new hardware too.
Where did you source the installer for your OS? Windows 10?

Curious if you could recommend a decent password generator?

Somewhere safe to store them?
Use a password vault application like LastPass, 1Password, or KeePass. LastPass also has an online password generator. LastPass and 1Password will store the encrypted vault on their servers (note that the encryption takes place client-side, so they don't even know how to decrypt it). KeePass stores it in a local file.

Either they think you're trying to log in too many times, or your external IP address changed. It may also trigger from lack of per-site data stored in the browser