[SOLVED] Planning on purchasing a VR head set

Sep 30, 2019
I built a new gaming PC recently and want to get VR set to go with . My choices are Valve Index, HTC Vive Cosmos and Oculus Rift S. The Valve Index is way.... too expensive for me and I would like to settle for something in the middle than cheap. I plan on going the HTC Vive Cosmos. What do you think? What are your recommendations ? I like to run 144Hz or at least something pretty close . Any of you guys have a VR set that was not too expensive that you're happy with ? Or had one in the past or have one now that you purchase that you regret? I watched quite a few videos on Youtube about VR head set comparisons ,but most of them are vague or mostly talk about the exterior features. Anything helps.

Thank guys

Jun 9, 2019
The cosmos is a terrible buy. I recommend the rift s. I wanted the index but decided to go with the cheaper rift, and I was not disappointed. Not only is it a great, easy to set up headset, but it's got some amazing exclusives such as asgards wrath, and stormland.

Reactions: petquack777
Jun 9, 2019
The cosmos is a terrible buy. I recommend the rift s. I wanted the index but decided to go with the cheaper rift, and I was not disappointed. Not only is it a great, easy to set up headset, but it's got some amazing exclusives such as asgards wrath, and stormland.

Reactions: petquack777

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS