Planning to buy new GPU which one is better?

zixtee

Reputable
Jun 19, 2015
Hello I'm upgrading my old GPU (Palit GeForce GT630 1gb DDR5) but which one should i buy and why?

My system

• Processor:Intel® Core™ i3-3240 Processor (3M Cache, 3.40 GHz)
    RAM:Kingston 4GB HYPER-X FURY 1866MHz
    Mobo:Asus H61M-C
    PSU:Across GP-500W Gaming Power Supply

GeForce® GTX 750 Ti StormX Dual (2048MB GDDR5)

or

GeForce® GTX 750 Ti StormX OC (2048MB GDDR5)

Why palit instead of other brands?

Because i live in Philippines and Palit has a low price here

Solution
The dual is better of the two.. Aside from 1 mm difference in the size of the boards .. Memory Bandwidth (GB/sec) 96.1 on the Dual where the OC version is Memory Bandwidth (GB/sec) 88.

The gpu on the Dual is clocked higher aswell. If prices are the same the Dual is the easy choice of the two cards, the only reason you 'might' want the OC version is if you were ultra concerned about heat as the Dual will run slightly hotter.

In reality the heat output of the two cards will be near identical, and nothing another case fan wouldn't more than compensate for. Buy the Dual if the prices are identical.

Blitz Hacker

Distinguished
Jul 17, 2015
The dual is better of the two.. Aside from 1 mm difference in the size of the boards .. Memory Bandwidth (GB/sec) 96.1 on the Dual where the OC version is Memory Bandwidth (GB/sec) 88.

The gpu on the Dual is clocked higher aswell. If prices are the same the Dual is the easy choice of the two cards, the only reason you 'might' want the OC version is if you were ultra concerned about heat as the Dual will run slightly hotter.

In reality the heat output of the two cards will be near identical, and nothing another case fan wouldn't more than compensate for. Buy the Dual if the prices are identical.

Solution