Plantronics BackBeat Pro, 24-Hour Continuous Play Wireless ANC Headphones for $250

Status
Not open for further replies.

dovah-chan

Honorable
Thanks for the brief but informative overview of these headphones. :) It's nice for once to see a short review coming from a somewhat consumer perspective - rather than a synthetic styled review loaded with benchmarks. Succinct but beautifully simplistic. I hope for more articles like these.

G

they look like great, thought through headphones! even the price seems acceptable, seeing what features (and battery life!) they offer.

the only thing putting me off could be the weight. i don't have anything against heavier/solid gadgets per se, but reading that they start to feel heavy after only 5 minutes makes me slightly uneasy.

itsnotmeitsyou

Honorable
Aug 10, 2012
Thanks for the brief but informative overview of these headphones. :) It's nice for once to see a short review coming from a somewhat consumer perspective - rather than a synthetic styled review loaded with benchmarks. Succinct but beautifully simplistic. I hope for more articles like these.

This. Usually Tom's is full of absurdly written articles not even graced with spell-check. This was well written, interesting, and insightful. Keep it coming please.

Axonn

Distinguished
May 11, 2006
I signed in just so I can echo the feelings of others: indeed, this has been one of the best "short articles" I've read on Tom's in months. Thank you Fritz for actually typing your words in English and for offering us some nice insights about the headphones other than disgustingly untruthful PR releases. If all Tom's articles were like this, I'd spend more time here than just closing tabs after reading a few words diagonally.

I wonder how much actual muffling they provide. I'm in the market for some good headphones that also provide protection from load noises. So I can listen to music while using power tools. Wireless would be even better. So I don't have a cord constantly binding as I move around.

scolaner

Reputable
Jul 30, 2014
[/quote]This. Usually Tom's is full of absurdly written articles not even graced with spell-check. This was well written, interesting, and insightful. Keep it coming please.
[/quote]

Elaborate.

Status
Not open for further replies.