Plastic Bag Question

May 31, 2018
So my I let my friend use my GPU for use with the box and anti static bag with it but he gave it back to me in a plastic bag because he didn't want to bring the box. So i had it in my bag for a whole night and gave it to my other friend the next day. My other friend said that he is not getting any display on his monitor and claims he has both cables plugged in and the fans are spinning on the GPU itself. Did the plastic bag ruin the graphics card or is it still functional and he is doing the cables wrong? (He is very new to PCs and I am not able to go over to his house to help)

May 31, 2018

I did not because I already have a better GPU in my pc at the moment and didn't think anything of the plastic bag until now.

May 31, 2018

He claims it was spinning quite fast.

May 31, 2018
Found the solution, the bag did not do anything to the plastic bag, my friend was being not so smart and did not plug the HDMI cable all the way in :| Thank you guys for the responses.

InvalidError

Titan

lol.

Easy to miss the first implied test of any troubleshooting: make sure everything is actually plugged in before you even begin!