Playagain website

Hello,

What does the message say when you go to Playagain's website?
All I can understand is Game Over, but the rest I think is in French.

> What does the message say when you go to Playagain's website?
> All I can understand is Game Over, but the rest I think is in French.

The site will be down in 5 days because no one has interest to continue this
site.

Using google=>
As you noted certainly, that made for a certain time that PlayAgain is left
a little with the abandonment: no the news, contained which does not
evolve/move, etc.
It is the consequence owing to the fact that nobody any more wants time
and/or to invest himself in this site, me including.

Being given that there are good sites of news and that the roms are now very
easy to find (Web, p2p, newsgroup), PlayAgain to be strictly accurate does
not have any more utility. To that comes to be added the fact that the site
is overdrawn since a long moment, it is not an innovation for those which
follow us since the beginning;)

It is for these various reasons the site will definitively close its doors
in the next days, after 5 years of existence.