I'm very busy at work. Leisure time is at a premium. Have to be at the
office at 9:00. Thinking about how I'm going to put a game back
together. Pinball is low on the priority list,....,but has been first
for the last month. Late nights, pondering, wondering where I'm going
to get my next series of parts. Irresponsible?

Robert

Get it out of your mind, just order your parts somewhere and don't
wonder further about it.
Clear your mind, don't try to remember things if you're at work and
think about something pinball-related you still have to do: write it
down and schedule it.

Aeneas.
-- http://www.flippers.be

Pinball is an all consuming obsession. Buy you're first pin and you screwed
up. There is no turning back. I first saw the movie, Tommy in 1975, got my
first pin in 1993, Aquarius, and the party never ends. The wife or
girlfriend tells you what you can't do, and this pushes you harder. It's
ok, have a brew, take a deep breath, and play some pinball when you get
home. Invite others over to help you cope. It's hard to do this alone;)

Josh
http://www.pingeek.com