Question Playing Forza 7, but GPU is not being utilized. What can I do?

May 27, 2020
I believe I updated all my drivers. I'm using GeForce Experience and have the latest version (446.14), though I am not sure if I have the up to date version with my CPU because I am using AMD Ryzen Master and the only thing I can click is "Check for updates" which does not lead to anything. I decided to redownload Ryzen Master, which after I noticed that AMD Autoupdate was in my task manager, running at a constant speed of 17.9MB on the memory (but this would not change, and has been like this for the past 45 minutes)

I realized there was a problem playing when the frame rates would drop in my games. I only played COD Modern Warfare up to this point, which has run smoothly. But I recently started to play GTA, in which I noticed frame stutters. I didn't think much of it, until today where I started playing Forza 7. Analyzing the problem, I realized that my GPU was not being utilized (whether I was playing Forza or COD). Can anybody PLEASE help me with this?

Here is the benchmark: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/28657548

I have already enabled DOCP and increase the RAM to 2400. Im still running into problems with frames stuttering in the game (they will drop to ~13FPS every 1-2 seconds). Any help?

May 27, 2020
what the cpu/gpu temp and usage during the game?
ram/hdd usage during the game?
When running a benchmark in the game:
CPU - ~48 C with ~35% optimization in task manager
GPU - Not sure on temp (probably low because of...) ~2% optimization in task manager.
Memory - ~70% optimization in task manager
HDD - Task manager shows it going from anywhere around 2% to 99%.