Lebum_

Commendable
May 26, 2017
so i have an i5-6400 and its max Turbo is 3.30Ghz.... i was wondering if the new Call of Duty Warzone won't somehow overheat my system becayse its min req is 3.50+
THANK YOU

Solution
so i have an i5-6400 and its max Turbo is 3.30Ghz.... i was wondering if the new Call of Duty Warzone won't somehow overheat my system becayse its min req is 3.50+
THANK YOU

Your CPU will run at it's max operating frequency if it's needed.
It won't go past 3.3 GHz since that's his max all core turbo frequency.
The only way to raise frequency on a CPU(over stock speeds) is by overclocking, but that's not possible on your i5-6400 because it's a locked chip... you're stuck at stock frequencies.

You shouldn't have any problems with overheating on a 6400... it has a low TDP and even the intel stock cooler will be fine.
THANK YOU

Your CPU will run at it's max operating frequency if it's needed.
It won't go past 3.3 GHz since that's his max all core turbo frequency.
The only way to raise frequency on a CPU(over stock speeds) is by overclocking, but that's not possible on your i5-6400 because it's a locked chip... you're stuck at stock frequencies.

You shouldn't have any problems with overheating on a 6400... it has a low TDP and even the intel stock cooler will be fine.

Solution