[SOLVED] Playing Youtube videos which have different sound levels ?

1cherokee79

Honorable
BANNED
Sep 16, 2017
You know when watching Youtube on the tv, one video the sound is high and others are low sound, is there and way to even that out so you won't be turning the volume up and down ?

Solution
No there isn't. But yes - there have being made attempts to auto adjust volumes, but those haven't being very successfully because it is very hard to tell the difference between two separate video clips and one video clip having a part where it's complete silence in the middle. As of today I don't know any working solution for this.

It's not impossible to make a program for this, but it requires the audio data to be analyzed and adjusting gain to equal level before watching it - i.e. need to cache so not a working solution for streaming services like YouTube.
No there isn't. But yes - there have being made attempts to auto adjust volumes, but those haven't being very successfully because it is very hard to tell the difference between two separate video clips and one video clip having a part where it's complete silence in the middle. As of today I don't know any working solution for this.

It's not impossible to make a program for this, but it requires the audio data to be analyzed and adjusting gain to equal level before watching it - i.e. need to cache so not a working solution for streaming services like YouTube.

Solution