PlayStation 4 Update 3.00 Includes 10 GB Cloud Storage For PS Plus Subscribers, YouTube Streaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

atwspoon

Honorable
Jul 28, 2013
So are they fixing all of the hardware problems yet? RMA'ing three ps4 units so far. Don't get me wrong, I love sony, but it really turns the taste sour when a company you trust fails. At least I am still having fun with the ps3 ^.^

ohim

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2009
so you have to pay for PS Plus to get cloud storage and Youtube ... you console players are quite the dumbest of them all ... sorry to say it..

kawininjazx

Distinguished
May 22, 2008
My PS4's fan goes balls out all the time even though the air coming out is not really that warm, I put arctic silver on the heatsink and cleaned it out and it always goes 100% even if I have a fan on it. Sony needs to patch that first.

iamacow

Admirable
So are they fixing all of the hardware problems yet? RMA'ing three ps4 units so far. Don't get me wrong, I love sony, but it really turns the taste sour when a company you trust fails. At least I am still having fun with the ps3 ^.^

I have launch PS4 and it still goes strong. it gets use it 8+ hours a day with games and movies.

jasonelmore

Distinguished
Aug 10, 2008

I have launch PS4 and it still goes strong. it gets use it 8+ hours a day with games and movies.

yeah the new batches use different parts (cheaper parts) than the launch models. The PSU components have all been changed.

Adamw0611

Distinguished
Oct 8, 2012
so you have to pay for PS Plus to get cloud storage and Youtube ... you console players are quite the dumbest of them all ... sorry to say it..
Most dumb console players, like myself also have gaming PC's. People who only play on PC are missing some of the best games. You also get more for PSN than just YouTube and cloud storage. Top of that PC ports are getting worse as the years go on that half aren't worth buying.

Adamw0611

Distinguished
Oct 8, 2012
Most dumb console players, like myself also have gaming PC's. People who only play on PC are missing some of the best games. You also get more for PSN than just YouTube and cloud storage. Top of that PC ports are getting worse as the years go on that half aren't worth buying.

iamacow

Admirable
I haven't turnned on my gaming PC in over 6 months. At this point I have a $3,000 paperweight because console gaming is just easier and most of the time better experience overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.