me88

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2011
can someone explain to me what playstation now is and is there any sports games on there. can i play games on playstation now like NHL20 on my macbook pro? also is twitch basically a platform that allows you to watch people play video games and there's no actual games to be played on there?

Solution
Here's a list of all games available for Playstation Now. However, outside of the console, PS Now is only available for Windows PCs. You wont be able to use it on a MacBook.

Twitch is a streaming service that, while mainly focused on games, can be used to stream pretty much anything. Technically you can't play any games there directly, however some streamers enable their chat rooms to control games and other things (Twitch Plays Pokemon is probably the widest known example). Mixer is an alternative to Twitch, if you prefer not to support Amazon by giving Bezos more ad revenue.
Here's a list of all games available for Playstation Now. However, outside of the console, PS Now is only available for Windows PCs. You wont be able to use it on a MacBook.

Twitch is a streaming service that, while mainly focused on games, can be used to stream pretty much anything. Technically you can't play any games there directly, however some streamers enable their chat rooms to control games and other things (Twitch Plays Pokemon is probably the widest known example). Mixer is an alternative to Twitch, if you prefer not to support Amazon by giving Bezos more ad revenue.

Solution

me88

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2011

Makes sense. if i use playstation now would the game download or can i play it directly through playstation now? is playstation now on ps3?

TRENDING THREADS