PlayStation Suite/Mobile Launching Soon; Wikipad Supported

Status
Not open for further replies.

the3dsgeek

Honorable
Apr 22, 2012
i would actually be more interested in sony xperia play 2, with quadcore cpu and powerVRSGX543MP2+ at least if not MP4+. Just like psvita but with actual library of games. I loved the controles on Xperia play.

kinggraves

Distinguished
May 14, 2010
What? Sony released a product and promised features on it, delayed for a year and a half, then announced they won't even deliver on the promised features? It isn't even surprising anymore. Sony is the prime example of a corporate entity that lacks any concern for their consumers whatsoever. Remember when the Xperia Play was released and the promises of all the many games that would come out for it. Remember how you were going to be able to play PS1 and maybe even PS2 classics on your phone. Wouldn't it have been great if it actually HAPPENED?

Well that's fine Sony. Because consumers don't need you. They can just go get emulators and play PS1 classics without you profiting from it. By not delivering on the features your device was supposedly built for, you encourage people to pirate rather than take legit avenues.

SteelCity1981

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2010
This will be the future of mobile gaming. Nintendo needs to get onboard with a phone\mobile gaming device because the portable gaming device alone are coming to an end.

lpedraja2002

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2007
[citation][nom]SteelCity1981[/nom]This will be the future of mobile gaming. Nintendo needs to get onboard with a phone\mobile gaming device because the portable gaming device alone are coming to an end.[/citation]

I agree, either they need to make a phone or better yet, release old classics for the phone, I know pokemon would sell like crazy if it were available on smartphones.

Also, if another revision of Xperia play came out I would like actual joysticks, I don't trust those mini touchpads for gaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS