Pleaed help NEW SETUP CRASHING!

Kittroller

Reputable
Mar 17, 2015
I am having trouble setting up my pc I keep crashing but I found the dmp file
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ya98puv5rerd9bv/031715-56721-01.dmp?dl=0

Ugh I'm on my phone now sorry about that quick intro. Any way I bought a new gaming rig and am having trouble find out why it's not stable. I think it might be gpu. Also I blue screened right after posting the top part...here's a quick snap of that...
https://db.tt/NiBX32Z0

Solution
First off try running with just stick of ram set at stocks voltages. Try each stick one at a time to see if one of they are causing errors. Have you tested the gt630 on another system to make sure it is good? Have you installed all of the updated drivers from ASUS for your board? How old is your PSU and what is the model and rated output?

Kittroller

Reputable
Mar 17, 2015

I can run 24 hours straight with on board gpu. But running amd fx 6350 on asus m5a78L-m /usb3
One crucial ballistic elite 4gb card at 1860 mt/s speed and another at 1600mt/s

The gpu I'm trying to run is nivida gt630

Dee Kay

Reputable
Dec 22, 2014
First off try running with just stick of ram set at stocks voltages. Try each stick one at a time to see if one of they are causing errors. Have you tested the gt630 on another system to make sure it is good? Have you installed all of the updated drivers from ASUS for your board? How old is your PSU and what is the model and rated output?

Solution

Dee Kay

Reputable
Dec 22, 2014

What is the rated output? 300w? 400w? 600w? It makes a difference because some series have had problems in the past.

Kittroller

Reputable
Mar 17, 2015

Idk lable says Max is 420. So you think 400

Dee Kay

Reputable
Dec 22, 2014
Most everything I can find on the thermal master is that it is poor quality PSU that coolermaster rejected as being good enough to put their own label on it. Not one article was a positive review with most stating that it failed to deliver reliable power on its rails. The 400 was shown to max out around 280W and failed at the higher rated tests. Though it handled another PC okay you could place components at risk of failure. That choice is up to you though as whether to replace it.

If you have another PSU, try replacing it long enough to see if the errors stop. You also need to check to see if the card works in another system and it may be a driver error stopping your new system, or if it may be a ram error.

TRENDING THREADS