[SOLVED] Please advise on new corded QWERTY/Russian slim keyboard

Apr 5, 2020
Hello,

I've been using Apple's slim keyboards for a long time on my PC. I just love the typing feel, but find those keyboards are very fragile - after a few years of use, a few "columns" of keys intermittently stop working, which is extremely annoying.

I'm looking for a replacement - something that has a similar typing feel, slim and noiseless, but that's more durable.

Requirements : USB, corded. QWERTY with Russian letters on keys as well. Waterproof option not required, but a plus. USB hub not required, but a plus.

Any hint?
Thanks a lot!
KK

I've been using Apple's slim keyboards for a long time on my PC. I just love the typing feel, but find those keyboards are very fragile - after a few years of use, a few "columns" of keys intermittently stop working, which is extremely annoying.
The more you type, the faster they wear out.
Buy several of those and change every 2 years. It's not unreasonable lifespan for heavy use. :)

Apr 5, 2020
That is true! But I never thought that I used them SO much ;)
I find it a waste though to change keyboard every 2 years or so - but perhaps that's the lifespan of slim-type keyboards after all? Anyway, if no alternative, I'll go Apple again, but wanted to probe a bit before.

Thanks!
KK