[SOLVED] Please assist. Led dram debug skip

Feb 5, 2019
Hello, I am looking for troubleshooting guidance on my first build.
Hardware is as follow:
MSI Bazooka b450 am4 chipset.
Amd ryzen 2400g processor .
Corsair Dominator DDR4 2x8gb 3000mhz 15CL.
EVGA 450 Bronze pPSU.
Case is mATX.

My build won’t post. It is stuck on 4th led debug light.
When I power up the system the first light turns on three times(cpu), then its skips the 2nd (dram), blinks the 3rd, then it lights the 4th and it stays on.
It doesn’t have a video signal either.

I have tried the following solutions.
Talked to MSI tech support and they suggested it was a faulty mobo so I replaced it. The first was b450 pro vdh.
Switched all memory kits to all slots, even individually.
Reseated the cpu.
Reseted the cmos few time
I tried vga, hdmi, snd dvi connection bug still no video signal.

Please help. Im lost.

Thank you

Solution
I suggest not messing with any component, just connecting it to a monitor, installing Windows, drivers, and then connecting it to tv. I think that the system does work. It's the tv that does not support low resolutions, like when in BIOS.
Feb 5, 2019
So are you suggesting that its not a dram issue? Because the dram led light does not lit up on boot. It just goes past it to the third light and then goes to 4th light and stays lit constantly. Do you think I should use a different ram to see if it’s a compatibility issue? Even thought MSI website lists it as a compatible hardware.
I appreciate your support.

I suggest not messing with any component, just connecting it to a monitor, installing Windows, drivers, and then connecting it to tv. I think that the system does work. It's the tv that does not support low resolutions, like when in BIOS.

Solution
Feb 5, 2019
Alexiou...you’re a genius!

I really appreciate your support. It worked. I used an old monitor with vga and I got a signal and now am in bios.

Thanks alot for your positivity