Please check my new build

I'm gonna buy a new PC next week . So please check my build for compatibility issues,or if u have better suggestions tell me.

Approximate Purchase Date: this week

Budget Range: <50,000 INR including the external drive

System Usage from Most to Least Important: gaming, surfing the internet, watching movies, using game engines

Parts Not Required: keyboard, mouse, monitor, speakers, OS

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: flipkart.com

Parts Preferences: none

Overclocking: No

SLI or Crossfire: No

Monitor Resolution: 1920x1080

Additional Comments: should last for 5 years

Here is my wishlist

Here are the parts(prices in Indian rupees):

Intel Core i3 2120 Processor - 7060 INR

Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3H Motherboard - 4876 INR

2 x Transcend DDR3-1333 4 GB RAM (JM1333KLN-4G) - 2578 INR

Zotac NVIDIA Geforce GTX 560 Ti 1 GB GDDR5 Graphics Card - 13780 INR

Antec HCG-520 PSU - 5353 INR

Seagate Barracuda 1 TB HDD Internal Hard Drive (ST1000DM003) - 5260 INR

Cooler Master Elite 311 Plus Mid Tower Cabinet - 3466 INR

WD My Passport Essential SE USB 3.0 1 TB - 6322 INR

inanition02

Distinguished
I'm not generally familiar with prices in India, but looking at the site you listed, I believe it would be difficult to build a computer that can play the top games for the next 5 years at that budget.

In your build, it can certainly play games today.. (well, most games today), but the core i3 will hold it back over time as games become more highly threaded.

Do you anticipate upgrading the CPU over that time (and the video card as well)? Or are you looking for something that can work as is for that period...and can you increase your budget if that's the case?

Well I am looking for something that can work as is for that period. I don't think the games industry is going to invest in graphics any more as more developers will be focused on consoles . And as far as the leaked specs of next-gen consoles go they aren't too good. Those games will work on this config just fine I guess. F2P and cloud computing seems to be PC gaming's future.

And more hardware and software methods are evolving like FXAA that is way good in performance compared to supersampling.

I need a confirmation on the compatibility check on this config. This config does have USB 3, SATA 6Gbps, and the mobo is PCIe 3.0 ready(well i actually do not care about that)

The mobo has one PCIe 3.0 16x slot and one 4x PCIe2.0 slot.
And i'm not going to overclock or sli anyway.

Since it was long time from the original post i have changed the following items.

PSU: seasonic S12II 520 Bronze

GPU:Zotac NVIDIA Geforce GTX 560 Ti OC 1 GB GDDR5 - 905MHz core clock, Ass creed Bro included