Question Please check the compatibility for a partial upgrade!

Jul 19, 2022
THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR TIME!
My previous config was---
CPU: Core i3-8100 8th Gen
GPU: Gigabyte GT 1030 High Profile
MoBo: AsRock B360M-HDV
Ram: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8gb 2400mhz
PSU: Antec CSK 550w 80+ Bronze
Storage: 1TB HDD
The thing is my motherboard got damaged and thinking about getting a 10th gen i3 and mobo instead of an 8th gen mobo again. But all other components will be the same as above. I need your precious help considering the following points:
  1. I play only and only Rainbow Six Siege.
  2. I don't want to go for Ryzen at any cost.
  3. Are the 2400mhz rams good for i3 10th gen? (not planning to buy rams budget pressure)
  4. I know there will be a lot of gpu bottleneck but I can't help myself buying a new gpu so I want to stick to this one as I always play only R6. So will there be a harware/major issue?
  5. I also record gameplay with OBS but I'm not sure if I get i3-10100 or i3-10105F. If it is possible to record with "F" then I will get that cpu.
  6. Or should I just get an 8th gen mobo?

The thing is my motherboard got damaged and thinking about getting a 10th gen i3 and mobo instead of an 8th gen mobo again. But all other components will be the same as above. I need your precious help considering the following points:
  3. Are the 2400mhz rams good for i3 10th gen? (not planning to buy rams budget pressure)
  4. I know there will be a lot of gpu bottleneck but I can't help myself buying a new gpu so I want to stick to this one as I always play only R6. So will there be a harware/major issue?
  5. I also record gameplay with OBS but I'm not sure if I get i3-10100 or i3-10105F. If it is possible to record with "F" then I will get that cpu.
That 1030 is killing you.

If the budget allows the 10105f will give the best cpu perf.

The 2400 ram will be a slight drag on perf.