Please Check this config and reply

sparklingsang

Honorable
Jun 29, 2013
Hello Guys
I am an ametuer in Pc Building. After making some fair market research, I just got to setup a budget gaming rig. So I just want to know whether the this config is good enough to run the recent high quality games. It;s also great if you could suggest me all kind alternates that i can apply to this system. I am going to order all of these products in or around a week, So please get me your opinion ASAP. I own a mackbook air too..

Processor - AMD FX 6300(No plan of overclocking as of now)|

Motherboard- MSI 990FXA-GD80

Ram - Corsair Vengeance DDR3 2x4 GB

Case- CM STORM ENFORCER(It's a great case and I baught it a couple weeks before)

Case Fans- 2x coolermaster jetflow+ Stock fans With the case.

Gpu- Gainward GTX 660

Powersupply- Corsair gs700

Cpu cooler- CORSAIR H40

FAN CONTROLLER-BitFenix Recon Fan Controller

Please tell me what all changes I should make to get maximum out of this Rig!

Motherbaord

Solution
I think you are spending a lot more on other things and spending less on the gpu. With that budget you should buy a gpu like gtx 770.
First of, you don't need that expensive power supply. Any 600 watt quality psu will be enough, unless you decide to sli.
Spending a lot more on motherboard. Gigabyte gs 990fxa for $127 will be more than enough for heavy overclocks and sli.

With this you can save a lot money and you will be able to buy a high-end gpu.
I hope I helped.

St0rm_KILL3r

Honorable
Sep 14, 2013
I think you are spending a lot more on other things and spending less on the gpu. With that budget you should buy a gpu like gtx 770.
First of, you don't need that expensive power supply. Any 600 watt quality psu will be enough, unless you decide to sli.
Spending a lot more on motherboard. Gigabyte gs 990fxa for $127 will be more than enough for heavy overclocks and sli.

With this you can save a lot money and you will be able to buy a high-end gpu.
I hope I helped.

Solution