please display Tom's Hardware member log in page. this is a new phone and I haven't logged in from it before

AnnieCrl1

Reputable
Dec 14, 2014
Looking for Member Log In Page

I haven't logged into Tom's Hardware from this newer phone before. When I put the .com address in the browser Tom's came right up but without an option to log in. My older phone that I originally used for my member account has become too sluggish to continue with. My email is green checked so I am good there but how do I login without a sign on page. I would like to have this phone registered with Tom's before the other one quits.
Anniecrl

Solution
Yeah, sadly our mobile site is really not very well optimized. You'll probably want to request the desktop version of the site if you want the full experience.

We have plans to bring our wimpy mobile site up to speed, but that may still be a whiles off. For now, just try to have your browser request the desktop version of the site!

Titillating

Expert
Ambassador
Yeah, sadly our mobile site is really not very well optimized. You'll probably want to request the desktop version of the site if you want the full experience.

We have plans to bring our wimpy mobile site up to speed, but that may still be a whiles off. For now, just try to have your browser request the desktop version of the site!

Solution