[SOLVED] Please god help

Aug 7, 2020
I’m building my first pc and have been for the past week. I keep getting random restarts with the occasional green and blue checker board flash on my screen. I have replaced my psu thinking that might be the problem but it didn’t work. My build is
Ryzen 5 3600
Corsair 2x16 ram
Xfx Radeon 5700xt gpu
Msi b450 tomahawk max board
Corsair 750 psu

Any ideas would be great thanks in advance

Solution
So after trying every tip technique I could find including underclocking the cpu I decided that gpu had to be the problem. I ended up swapping the 5700xt down to a 5600xt and that solves all my problems. Either the 57 was to much card or it was dead card not entirely sure.

jDvNIoX.jpg

boju

Titan
Ambassador
Hey mate, this is just a stab in the dark. Search regarding Radeon 5700xt crashes/restarts/black screen.

There's quite a bit out there with people having problems with these cards. Some are fine however. In the results there are suggestive settings to change in Adrenaline software like enhanced sync and a few others. Undervolting was another and also to try disable Windows Gamebar and mode.

For now, suspect the card and see what you can find.

Aug 7, 2020
So after trying every tip technique I could find including underclocking the cpu I decided that gpu had to be the problem. I ended up swapping the 5700xt down to a 5600xt and that solves all my problems. Either the 57 was to much card or it was dead card not entirely sure.

jDvNIoX.jpg

Reactions: boju
Solution