[SOLVED] Please help aorus rtx 2060 super problem

Wayv

Prominent
Aug 25, 2019
I recently bought an aorus rtx 2060 super and I’ve been having some problems. I downloaded NVIDIA experience and I downloaded the drivers that it told me to download. Then I went on driver easy and downloaded all the remaining drivers. After that I downloaded Fortnite and it said dx11 10.00 required to play. I don’t know what to do know. All of my other games work like csgo and gta. Please help me

Solution
I recently bought an aorus rtx 2060 super and I’ve been having some problems. I downloaded NVIDIA experience and I downloaded the drivers that it told me to download. Then I went on driver easy and downloaded all the remaining drivers. After that I downloaded Fortnite and it said dx11 10.00 required to play. I don’t know what to do know. All of my other games work like csgo and gta. Please help me

Agree, with Sir Dark here don't use driver easy software, you can just download your GPU driver on the Nvidia website directly or using GeForce Experience

Go to this website: https://www.geforce.com/drivers and select the appropriate answers for the questions for your GPU, and it will provide you the download for the Drivers...
Aug 18, 2019

Agree, with Sir Dark here don't use driver easy software, you can just download your GPU driver on the Nvidia website directly or using GeForce Experience

Go to this website: https://www.geforce.com/drivers and select the appropriate answers for the questions for your GPU, and it will provide you the download for the Drivers.

Before you install the GPU Drivers make sure that is uninstalled the one that you've used from Driver Easy.

CSGO and GTA or games that is downloaded from steam it will work because it has its own installer for DirectX software, that's why it doesn't require any DirectX for you to download manually because it is already provided by STEAM after you launch the game, if you notice that once you launch the program it will do a system check and then install the latest drivers needed for your game.

you can also go to the root folders of your steam games and install the Direct X which is included on the game as well rather downloading the Direct X again.

Solution