Please HELP! can't start my pc

Jun 26, 2018
So I booted up my PC today like any other day and I got a weird black boot screen that listed my PC components, and then at the bottom it said, (if I remember correctly) press f1 to setup and press f2 to continue, I believe, I pressed f2 and it looked like it went into like a standby state, and there was nothing on my monitor, so I turned the PC off, and now I cant turn it back on

So that's my problem it won't turn on

However all my fans and LEDs and any lights in my PC (lights on components)
Are on, and it's usually for them to be on and running while my PC is shut down, it's just always been like that

However when I press the power button it won't light up and the PC won't boot up anything

This is what I've tried Todo so far:

Unplug and plug in 24 pin (did nothing)
Unplug and plug the case wires
(did nothing)
Tried to jump the PC without the case wire, the paperclip method of touching the prongs together with the clip
(Did nothing)
I unplugged all my usb stuff and HDMI and power cable, then held the power button down for 30 seconds to try and drain all power from the PC(did nothing)
Took out the RAM and put it back in and the lights on the sticks still work but the PC still won't turn on
(did nothing)
Took out GPU put it back in
(still nothing)
Checked some of my connections didn't find anything alarming

Here's my specs

Zotac GeForce GTX 1060
Core i5 8600k unlocked (never overclocked)
2×8Gb ddr4 2400MHz Corsair vengance LED
Corsair H100i v2 cpu water cooler
512Gb Samsung 860 pro SSD
MSI Z370 mobo
NZXT 550W 80plus gold PSU

3 case fans, 2 Radiator fans, the 2 fans on the GPU and the PSU fan, aswell my PC is right next to a big ass wall AC unit that blows cold air directly at it, (not on purpose it just does with where my desk is) and my cable management is not amazing but it's very clean so I don't this there was a heat problem.

(Fairly new PC just built it and only had it for almost a month, however the GPU and PSU were bought long time ago)

This might not be the best idea I've had but here's my phone number
(807) 632-6852 not something you usually see in a thread like this but if your willing, it would be alot easier to talk on the phone or text, I'm 17 and I'm still new to custom PC's however I have a bit of knowledge so it's not like you'd be talking to a five year old, I'm very friendly and would love to learn more, but if you don't want to call or text me that's fine I'll still try to look here

Sorry about the all the reading

Thanks any help is wanted at this point