[SOLVED] Please help choosing cpu

Oct 3, 2019
Hello i am looking to build a new PC very soon but having trouble deciding on the CPU.

The current screen i use is 4k 60hz, therefore I'm probably getting an EVGA 2080 TI Black for the GPU and looking at the r5 3600 as the cpu but I don't know if this would be good enough. The types of games i play are varied, from single player rpgs, I'll be getting cyberpunk 2077 next year, to WoW, world of warships/tanks and the odd fps.
As my monitor is only 60hz would the 3600 be good enough, for now and the foreseeable future, or should i look at something like the 3700x or higher(zen 2 preferable) instead?
Hope this is enough info.

Thank you for any advice anyone can give and have a good day :).

Last edited:
Oct 24, 2019
Hello i am looking to build a new PC very soon but having trouble deciding on the CPU.

The current screen i use is 4k 60hz, therefore I'm probably getting an EVGA 2080 TI Black for the GPU and looking at the r5 3600 as the cpu but I don't know if this would be good enough. The types of games i play are varied, from single player rpgs, I'll be getting cyberpunk 2077 next year, to WoW, world of warships/tanks and the odd fps.
As my monitor is only 60hz would the 3600 be good enough, for now and the foreseeable future, or should i look at something like the 3700x or higher(zen 2 preferable) instead?
Hope this is enough info.

Thank you for any advice anyone can give and have a good day :).
3600 is more than enough to draw 2080ti's potential but if you want that 60 fps buy 3700x

Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS

Latest posts