Question PLEASE HELP. Did I fry my motherboard??

Dec 27, 2019
Long story short, my CPU’s performance was considered terrible after running multiple UserBenchmark tests but the CPU usage was very low in task manager which I found odd. I’m not gonna bother going into detail on how I may have fried it in the past to keep this somewhat short but soon after I decided to reseat my ram even though everything was working fine After reseating, I relaunched my PC and noticed everything was now loading alot slower so I decided to check task manager and saw my CPU was now at 100% even without anything running. I may have incorrectly seated the ram so I decided to move the ram I had previously reseated to a different slot and now it’s booting up faster than ever but my CPU usage is still 100%. Did I fry my motherboard? or did reseating my ram cause my CPU to function how it’s supposed to be since I may have fried it in the past? I’ve already ordered a new CPU but now I’m Afriad I may have to order a new motherboard as well. It’s still booting perfectly fine, but now simple tasks like loading chrome pages takes a long time because my CPU is extremely high, any thoughts on this? Did I fry my motherboard?

Long story short, my CPU’s performance was considered terrible after running multiple UserBenchmark tests but the CPU usage was very low in task manager which I found odd. I’m not gonna bother going into detail on how I may have fried it in the past to keep this somewhat short but soon after I decided to reseat my ram even though everything was working fine After reseating, I relaunched my PC and noticed everything was now loading alot slower so I decided to check task manager and saw my CPU was now at 100% even without anything running. I may have incorrectly seated the ram so I decided to move the ram I had previously reseated to a different slot and now it’s booting up faster than ever but my CPU usage is still 100%. Did I fry my motherboard? or did reseating my ram cause my CPU to function how it’s supposed to be since I may have fried it in the past? I’ve already ordered a new CPU but now I’m Afriad I may have to order a new motherboard as well. It’s still booting perfectly fine, but now simple tasks like loading chrome pages takes a long time because my CPU is extremely high, any thoughts on this? Did I fry my motherboard?
If it isn't because CPU got stuck in low frequency or had some cores disable, most probable culprit is OS or some program.