Please help: Dynamic drive deleted during windows 2000 ser..

Recently, I reinstalled windows 2000 server on my machine with 2 HHDs.
The second HDD had a dynamic NTFS disk. During the setup, I
unwittingly deleted the partition holding the dynamic disk.

I looked at a lot of articles describing how to recover a dynamic
volume deleted from the disk management mmc, tried the steps
in http://www.winnetmag.com/Article/ArticleID/25375/25375.html This
did not help.

Is there a way to recover this?

Thank you very much.
Vamsi.

Hello Vamsi,

Recovering disks is something you would need to call into support to get
assistance with. The process involves using a sector editor (Disk Probe) to
try to manually rebuild the partition table. This isn't something we can
help you with over newgroup support.

--
Robert Mitchell
Windows NT4&2000 MCSE

Search our Knowledge Base at http://support.microsoft.com/directory
Visit the Windows 2000 Homepage at
http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/default.asp
See the Windows NT Homepage at http://www.microsoft.com/ntserver/

NOTE: Please reply to the newsgroup and not directly to me. This allows
others to add to and benefit from these threads and also helps to ensure a
more timely response. Thank you!
This posting is provided "AS IS" without warranty either expressed or
implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of
merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
The views and opinions expressed in this newsgroup posting are mine and do
not necessarily express or reflect the views and / or opinions of Microsoft.