Please help having severe bsod issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Cloud

Reputable
Nov 17, 2015
I went to cmd admin and enabled driver verifier for all drivers then it said I should reboot. So I rebooted then saw the windows sign and the losing circle beneath it spinning then it says DRIVER_VERIFIER_IOMANAGER_VIOLATION. Then it collects info and I'm stuck in a black screen with an underscore flashing at the top left. Then when I hold down my power button I get the verifier bsod again it collects info then it restarts my pc and I'm in the black screen with the underscore again. I seemingly have to way to cmd or to boot into safe mode. I have windows 10 btw. I have my windows 8.1 disk that my pc came with so if there is no way to fix this then how can I restore my pc?

Dark Cloud

Reputable
Nov 17, 2015

The tutorial doesn't work for me.
Everything was perfectly fine until I ran the verifier. All of my computers parts are compatible and are new. All I want to know is if there is a way to stop the verifier from running without getting into my desktop or log in screen. I have access to the cmd prompt via my restoration disc but the 'start up options', within the restoration disc, option is not being displayed so I can't get into safe mode that way. I can't restore my computer with the restore point mumble made yesterday. It gives me some sort of error. The only option I see is to reset pc. Also refresh you pc option isn't working either. Any help would be swell if not, I guess I can reset my pc.

Lutfij

Titan
If it doesn't take too much effort to get things about with a reset then that's the best course of action since it involves doing a few things here and there as opposed to finding the needle in a hay stack.

If you have the latest hardware and they are upto date then driver verifier would only entitle an error message should it encounter a hardware driver failure. A driver stress tester if you will.

Give this a go and see if there is any follow up:
http://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/5470-driver-verifier-enable-disable-windows-10-a.html

Dark Cloud

Reputable
Nov 17, 2015

Ok the link didn't help and I can't refresh or restore my pc I'm getting really really scared now. Please tell me what you need to know about my pc. When I tried to refresh my pc it said my media disc was invalid. And when I tried to restore my pc it would not let me. Please help

Dark Cloud

Reputable
Nov 17, 2015

I managed to fix my issue by wiping my hard drive completely.

Lutfij

Titan
Glad to know that you fixed it by perform an entire wipe. Would you need further assistance on windows installation and probably optimizing it or can we consider this thread solved thus worthy of closing it?

Dark Cloud

Reputable
Nov 17, 2015

No I'm fine thanks. Do I have to close it or can you? If I have to how can I? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASK THE COMMUNITY