Please help having severe bsod issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Cloud

Reputable
Nov 17, 2015
I went to cmd admin and enabled driver verifier for all drivers then it said I should reboot. So I rebooted then saw the windows sign and the losing circle beneath it spinning then it says DRIVER_VERIFIER_IOMANAGER_VIOLATION. Then it collects info and I'm stuck in a black screen with an underscore flashing at the top left. Then when I hold down my power button I get the verifier bsod again it collects info then it restarts my pc and I'm in the black screen with the underscore again. I seemingly have to way to cmd or to boot into safe mode. I have windows 10 btw. I have my windows 8.1 disk that my pc came with so if there is no way to fix this then how can I restore my pc?

Solution

I managed to fix my issue by wiping my hard drive completely.

Dark Cloud

Reputable
Nov 17, 2015

The tutorial doesn't work for me.
Everything was perfectly fine until I ran the verifier. All of my computers parts are compatible and are new. All I want to know is if there is a way to stop the verifier from running without getting into my desktop or log in screen. I have access to the cmd prompt via my restoration disc but the 'start up options', within the restoration disc, option is not being displayed so I can't get into safe mode that way. I can't restore my computer with the restore point mumble made yesterday. It gives me some sort of error. The only option I see is to reset pc. Also refresh you pc option isn't working either. Any help would be swell if not, I guess I can reset my pc.

Lutfij

Titan
If it doesn't take too much effort to get things about with a reset then that's the best course of action since it involves doing a few things here and there as opposed to finding the needle in a hay stack.

If you have the latest hardware and they are upto date then driver verifier would only entitle an error message should it encounter a hardware driver failure. A driver stress tester if you will.

Give this a go and see if there is any follow up:
http://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/5470-driver-verifier-enable-disable-windows-10-a.html

Dark Cloud

Reputable
Nov 17, 2015

Ok the link didn't help and I can't refresh or restore my pc I'm getting really really scared now. Please tell me what you need to know about my pc. When I tried to refresh my pc it said my media disc was invalid. And when I tried to restore my pc it would not let me. Please help

Dark Cloud

Reputable
Nov 17, 2015

I managed to fix my issue by wiping my hard drive completely.

Solution

Dark Cloud

Reputable
Nov 17, 2015

No I'm fine thanks. Do I have to close it or can you? If I have to how can I? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.