Please help... I am stuck!

I set up a FTP Server, it is the default one that came with IIS5. However,
when i connect, my server shows that a session has been established. But my
browser and FTP Client. This is the error that I got:

200 Type set to A.
500 Invalid PORT Command.
500 'LPRT 6,16,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,67,0,0,0,0,0,133,96,2,4,213

By the way, the server has already been tested by friends, that it is
connected to the internet. Also, would like to know if this is caused by
accessing from the same network. Because i am testing this server with my
second computer, with is on the same internal network.

Thanks!

Check your firewall settings on the router and on the computer if
applicable. If the FTP Server works for your friends online, just not
on your other computer, you may need to do some configuring with IIS.
You may also want to look at Cerebus FTP Server and see if that works
better for you. It is a very nice FTP server that is free for personal
use ;)

-----
Nathan McNulty