Please help, I have no idea what happened to my PC.

Jun 15, 2018
So, recently my computer just will not run seemingly any of my games anymore. Every time I open a game, it gives me some error message that basically tells me that I don't have the graphical hardware to run the game, which isn't true, because less than a day ago, I was running every game on my PC perfectly fine with no problems. The only game I can even get to the menu on, is Black Desert Online. I checked Task Manager whenever I had the game open, and as soon as the menu loads up, my CPU shoots up to 95-100% usage, which again, was not happening less than a day ago. I've tried a few different things, but I'm on my last rope, and the last thing I wanna have to do is go and buy another part to replace an existing one.

If need be, I'll post my specs, but everything should be perfectly in line. The only thing that I can think that even remotely caused it, was a Windows update I had to do the night that everything was working. I went to bed while the update was going, and when I woke back up the next day and tried to play something, nothing ran the same way.

EDIT: I reverted back to the previous version of Windows 10, and that completely fixed the problem. This is just further proof that Windows 10 is absolute [censored].

"This is just further proof that Windows 10 is absolute . . . . ."

Unfair criticism of Windows in my opinion.

It's easy to forget that no two computers are configured the same, and all have different applications installed, so system updates are bound to cause issues for some - - - many other Windows users worldwide will have had no problems at all with that same update.