[SOLVED] Please help idenity if im being hacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 28, 2020
Tom's Hardware does not support any form of software piracy. None. Period.
i installed a counterstrike from a torrent site and there is a random file that keeps creating itself its a 1kb blank file that when i open with note pad just shows the number 2. ill post screenshots i just got this message from windows firewall what is C:\program files (x86)\google\chrome\application\chromeyoungblood.exe?? is this some sort of spyware? random file that keeps being created is named clovnzoq. i ran a virus check and it says its clean is this just a normal temp file? what the heck is youngblood.exe??? Thanks in advance guys.

Solution
i installed a counterstrike from a torrent site and there is a random file that keeps creating itself its a 1kb blank file that when i open with note pad just shows the number 2. ill post screenshots i just got this message from windows firewall what is C:\program files (x86)\google\chrome\application\chromeyoungblood.exe?? is this some sort of spyware? random file that keeps being created is named clovnzoq. i ran a virus check and it says its clean is this just a normal temp file? what the heck is youngblood.exe??? Thanks in advance guys.
"i installed a counterstrike from a torrent site"
"a random file that keeps creating itself its a 1kb blank file that when i open with note pad just shows the number 2"
" i just got this...

USAFRet

Titan
"a random file that keeps creating itself its a 1kb blank file that when i open with note pad just shows the number 2"
" i just got this message from windows firewall..."

Yes, your system is compromised.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.