[SOLVED] Please help identify blown component (RX 480 nitro)

Feb 21, 2021
Hello

I need help to identify a blown component om my rx 480 nitro 8gb.

See the image
480.jpg

Solution
Well, given the proximity to the 12V input, I would guess that is part of the current/voltage sensor. Might be an optoisolator or possibly a tiny opamp that is being used to detect 12V input on each pin. As for the exact component, could you take a picture slightly to the right? The screenprint might reveal more detail and its label could be over there.

Other pictures of the card aren't quite as zoomed in and I can't read it very well, but it I see a series of unpopulated caps, and then what looks like a label by itself, probably for that IC.

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
Well, given the proximity to the 12V input, I would guess that is part of the current/voltage sensor. Might be an optoisolator or possibly a tiny opamp that is being used to detect 12V input on each pin. As for the exact component, could you take a picture slightly to the right? The screenprint might reveal more detail and its label could be over there.

Other pictures of the card aren't quite as zoomed in and I can't read it very well, but it I see a series of unpopulated caps, and then what looks like a label by itself, probably for that IC.

Solution