Please help. Im clueless.

GetOwnedGaming

Honorable
Jan 20, 2014
I have no idea how to even describe the issue. Anyone help please?

[video="https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uEvpiXf60H4&feature=youtu.be"][/video]

Any windows pages, Control panel or start menu etc, will not work. I can open programs like google chrome or spotify, but it will freeze up when the monitor flashes, and I have to click back on to the page for it to respond again. I am getting a video output from my graphics card, and my integrated graphics. Both are flashing in the same way.

Solution
It's not unusual for all things technical to go awry and require a reboot from time to time. That's why the first IT support question is always "have you turned it off and back on again?"

There's a range of things that could cause an issue like this, but it's almost impossible to figure out which unless the problem comes back.

Just don't worry about it for now. If it happens again, just restart. If it starts to happen regularly and becomes a significant inconvenience, that's the time to sit down and try and isolate the issue. In the meantime, don't worry. Even if you want to worry, you can't diagnose a problem that isn't there, so there's not much you can do.

GetOwnedGaming

Honorable
Jan 20, 2014
Update two: I pressed the reset button on the top of my case, and it started working again. While I am happy to have it working again, I would still like to figure out what the original problem was. This is concerning to me, very concerning. :|

It's not unusual for all things technical to go awry and require a reboot from time to time. That's why the first IT support question is always "have you turned it off and back on again?"

There's a range of things that could cause an issue like this, but it's almost impossible to figure out which unless the problem comes back.

Just don't worry about it for now. If it happens again, just restart. If it starts to happen regularly and becomes a significant inconvenience, that's the time to sit down and try and isolate the issue. In the meantime, don't worry. Even if you want to worry, you can't diagnose a problem that isn't there, so there's not much you can do.

Solution