[SOLVED] Please help its urgent

Jan 7, 2019
I made a presentation which was very important and was saved on my hard it was very unique and was not available on the Internet or from any other source and was genuinely made by me today I saw my Boss read that presentation in his own laptop I generally use the office Wi-Fi is it possible that he would have taken the data from my hard drive through the Wi-Fi is there any method how can I check the files copied and the time at which they were copied I have enabled password when I turn on my computer but he knew it also my laptop yesterday restarted 3 times with blue screen while connected to wifi ?

Solution
If you have your laptop on your company network then he could access your files if you have sharing enabled under network settings. You can check on windows event logger to see if anyone accessed or was on your computer.

shknawe

Respectable
Oct 22, 2016
If you have your laptop on your company network then he could access your files if you have sharing enabled under network settings. You can check on windows event logger to see if anyone accessed or was on your computer.

Solution

Wolfshadw

Titan
Sorry, but what's the urgency here?

Your boss is reading a presentation you created on a company computer. It could be company policy that the boss has access to any computer. Could be that he walked past while you were working on the presentation and was curious as to what you were working on. Hopped onto your hard drive and read the latest edited file. So what?

Again, where is the urgency here?

-Wolf sends

Jan 7, 2019

Please help me how to do that please help

TRENDING THREADS