Question Please Help Made Mistake

Feb 29, 2020
I just brought the AMD Ryzen 7 RTX 2080 SUPER Special and it just arrived. but soon as I plugged it in and tried to power it on, nothing happened not even a beep. I'm not an amateur with PC building I just brought this Pc because I was being lazy. That's what I get I guess.

Troubleshooting Done

1.Checked all connections

2. Jump started PSU it worked with the jump start so it isn't the PSU

3. Tried taking CPU off but it's stuck, and when I move it slightly the lights on the motherboard come on and just stay on but. PC still won't turn on.

4. I tried testing to see if the power buttons were just dead so I switch the reset with the power and it still won't turn on.

5. My CPU has the stock cooler instead of the AMD Ryzen Wraith Spire CPU Cooler

My guess is whoever put this pc together either didn't seal the CPU properly and broke/cracked the motherboard or broke the CPU fan because I can't lift the CPU off at all. Something in this thing is broken. and I guess I learned my lesson

Specs

Case:

Raidmax Alpha RGB Gaming Case - White - White

Processor:

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X Processor (8x 3.6GHZ/32MB L3 Cache) - Free Upgrade to AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Processor

Motherboard:

ASUS TUF X470-PLUS GAMING -- RGB, Gb LAN, USB 3.1 (4 Rear, 4 Front), ASUS TUF Protection

Memory:

16 GB [8 GB X2] DDR4-3000 Memory Module - Certified Major Brand Gaming Memory Free Upgrade to DDR4-3200 Thermaltake TOUGHRAM RGB

Video Card:

NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER - 8GB GDDR6 (VR-Ready)

Case Lighting:

iBUYPOWER RGB Lighting - [FREE] 1 RGB Lighting Strip

Power Supply:

700 Watt - High Power - 80 PLUS Gold

Processor Cooling:

AMD Ryzen Wraith Spire CPU Cooler

Primary Hard Drive:

- [FREE] 512 GB Intel 660P Series M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD