Please Help me! Best Graphic card for my pc?

garia666

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
This is my system,

AMD Athlon Thunderbird 1100 MHz, SocketA
Asus A7V, SocketA, AMD Thunderbird mainboard
CoolerMaster CPU Cooler AMD SocketA tot 1.2Ghz
Dimm 128Mb SDram PC133, 133Mhz <- ( I know But i don`t have the money yet for the other 128 dimm mabe next month)
atx 300 wat case
Quantum Fireball LM, 20.5Gb, 7200rpm
Creative SoundBlaster Live Player 1024 bulk
lg 17 inch monitor 77i

I have about 360 dollars left to buy a ( Gefoce 2 card ? )

Wich one should i buy.. Please help me..

Thank full forever,

Tim Leoncito Garia

Alias garia666, Timmy martiny, Tim the toolman.

G

I don't think you can really go wrong with any of them. My roommate bought a Leadtek and it seems to work great. I've read good reviews on the Asus and Creative as well. I'm planning on buying the Asus myself. Hope that helps.
Tone

LTJLover

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
You can get the mx and memory for low bucks indeed, but if you want an awesome video card, I suggest the Asus V7700 deluxe with video in/out for $223 or the Pure without the video features for like $200. I love mine. Super fast and it came retail boxed. Check Pricewatch.

Jon
"Water-Cooled CPU Runner"

G

Yeah, getting an mx is a good idea too. That way you can start saving for the NV20

G

Yep it's a new card from nvidia that hasn't come out yet. There are about 1 million sites for nvidia reviews and news. I usually start at http://www.nvnews.net. or www.sharkyextreme.com. Pretty much everything is speculation on the nv20 though. These sites do have good reviews on the Geforce 2 that might help you make a decision on which to buy too.

TRENDING THREADS