Question Please help me! BSOD and can not figure it out!

Sep 25, 2021
Hello!

I have used this forum for a long time for helpful answers and tips but I have finally reached a point where I am completely stumped. So I have built 2 systems theoretically in the last few weeks. I literally have had the SAME exact issues with both set ups and I don't even understand how it's possible because all of the hardware besides the NVME was replaced, literally every part. This is the current set up...

i9 - 11900K
NZXT N7590
ASUS TUF 3090
NZXT Kraken Z63 AIO
Samsung 980 Pro
Corsair Dominator Ram 32GB (8GBx4) @ 3600
Corsair 1000w

The other build was very similar but I literally RMAd or returned all the other items so all these are brand new besides the SSD as I said. But BOTH times I have have CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT or WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. Sometimes the PC will let me get to the sign in screen but after entering the password it errors out and restarts. I have wiped the SSD to try to install a fresh copy of windows but set up won't even run for a few seconds without erroring. I have no idea how this could've happened to 2 completely different sets of hardware and I am completely stumped. If someone could PLEASE help me out, I would forever be thankful. Hopefully I gave enough details.

Thanks,
Christian

Sep 25, 2021
Are you able to Boot into BIOS without any issues? Are you running your system at stock settings or trying to OC out the bat?
I can boot into BIOS and NZXT shows CPU temp and it was skyhigh so I get nervous to boot into BIOS. Not sure if the number is correct or what.

I have not done any overclocking. Everything is still stock.

Hello!

I have used this forum for a long time for helpful answers and tips but I have finally reached a point where I am completely stumped. So I have built 2 systems theoretically in the last few weeks. I literally have had the SAME exact issues with both set ups and I don't even understand how it's possible because all of the hardware besides the NVME was replaced, literally every part. This is the current set up...

i9 - 11900K
NZXT N7590
ASUS TUF 3090
NZXT Kraken Z63 AIO
Samsung 980 Pro
Corsair Dominator Ram 32GB (8GBx4) @ 3600
Corsair 1000w

The other build was very similar but I literally RMAd or returned all the other items so all these are brand new besides the SSD as I said. But BOTH times I have have CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT or WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR. Sometimes the PC will let me get to the sign in screen but after entering the password it errors out and restarts. I have wiped the SSD to try to install a fresh copy of windows but set up won't even run for a few seconds without erroring. I have no idea how this could've happened to 2 completely different sets of hardware and I am completely stumped. If someone could PLEASE help me out, I would forever be thankful. Hopefully I gave enough details.

Thanks,
Christian
You mean the NZXT N7 z590 motherboard?

This is the way to do a clean install of Windows 10.

Windows 10 Clean Install Tutorial