[SOLVED] Please help me choose

Solution
These are all just terrible. Most of them are TN at 60Hz! That is just awful..
Out of all these terrible choices, number 4 is the best one. Here's why:

Here's what you want in a gaming monitor:

Good colors: You can get this with a VA or IPS panel, TN will wash out the colors and has bad viewing angles, the only thing TN is good for is refresh rate, so if you're getting a 60Hz, you're doing yourself a disservice.

Refresh rate: I've had 60 for a while, so I get why you want to stay with it, but forget 60Hz man. Once you get a monitor above 60Hz for gaming you can't go back. Even on daily use for browsing anything above 60Hz is so much better on the eye. You can track objects easier and things just feel buttery smooth - so option 4 is...
These are all just terrible. Most of them are TN at 60Hz! That is just awful..
Out of all these terrible choices, number 4 is the best one. Here's why:

Here's what you want in a gaming monitor:

Good colors: You can get this with a VA or IPS panel, TN will wash out the colors and has bad viewing angles, the only thing TN is good for is refresh rate, so if you're getting a 60Hz, you're doing yourself a disservice.

Refresh rate: I've had 60 for a while, so I get why you want to stay with it, but forget 60Hz man. Once you get a monitor above 60Hz for gaming you can't go back. Even on daily use for browsing anything above 60Hz is so much better on the eye. You can track objects easier and things just feel buttery smooth - so option 4 is a 75Hz is a no brainer.

response time: This helps with ghosting and color merging when moving the camera around, the faster the response time, the better the picture quality in dynamic gameplay.

And there are other reasons but the list is too long. Option 4 has the best options for the amount they're charging and you're looking for. Plus it doesn't look COMPLETELY generic and cheap.

Solution