Question Please Help Me dissasemble my graphics card!

Mar 3, 2019
I recently noticed a noise in the fan of my graphic card and when I checked on it, it does not spin as smoothly as it used to. I wanted to dismount it to see what it might be the issue but I could not open my graphic. It is a Radeon XFX 580 8Gb. Could the fan be dying? Is it just some dust on the fan? Please help me fix this!

mandache.eduard48

Prominent
Jul 26, 2018
Before doing anything to it you should check thermals of the card in my opinion, and kind of try and guess the cause.If you feel like the card may be dusty analyze the thermals before doing anything to the card, get the card out, grab a can of compressed air and clean it then test the card again. If the temperatures do rise then look up similar cases. As long as you know what you're doing, I guess go ahead and open it (when you figure out how). If the card won't open just get it to an expert in this domain, because it's an RX580 , quite some money, not worth risking and breaking it.

Mar 3, 2019
Already used compresesd air to clean the termals, and the temperature of the card is not too high tough. But the fan makes some noise (It did the same thing before using compressed air) and I think that it is the bearing of the fan. So far I think I will try and oil the beairng of the fan because I really have not found any way to open up the graphic and replace the fans