Please, help me find the TI XI02213B FireWire card

Astralv

Distinguished
Hey there

For the last 5 months, I am searching for the answer for the problem with my audio interface (Mixer) that would not work with my new Kaby Lake build. I spent day of running useless tests and talking to all kind of support people with no solution.

The other day I found out that my FireWire card has TI X102200A chipset that is not compatable with Z27o motherboards.

I was recommended to get Fire Wire card 400 mb/sec TI XI02213B chipset. I am looking on Newegg and can not find any chipset specifications. If anybody could help me find this TEXAS INSTRUMENTS XIO2213B CHIPSET, it would save my recording studio and I will not have to buy new audio interface and rewire everything. Thank you in advance!

Astralv

Distinguished
Thank you for your reply. I was told by Presonus (my audio interface) tech support not to get the mixed 800 and 400 cards, only get one with 400 port. I spoke with Startech tech support and they agree with it. They offer https://www.amazon.com/StarTech-com-Express-FireWire-Adapter-PEX1394A2V/dp/B00IAABHFE/ref=sr_1_16?ie=UTF8&qid=1498237175&sr=8-16&keywords=firewire+card card with AVI chipset. Presonus says- the TI chipset would be preferred but AVI may work too. "May work" is not good enough but I am ready to try anything as I been fighting for 5 months now. So...

Should I give a chance to Startech with AVI chipset or Syba with 800 and 400 mixed card? Presonus says to get 400 only and make sure it is NOT TI X102200A. Thank you very much.